The three research areas are integrated with more concrete research fields by which the several disciplines and scientists involved will be cooperating in their concrete research activities. These fields t will be in the focus of our debates and scientific work.
- Resources between Appropriation and Occurring (PI Hillebrandt)
- Resources and Knowledge (PI Asrih, PI Klein, PI Prange)
- Resources and Identity (PI Berger, PI Seidel).
- Resources and Practices (PI von Rüden, PI Stöllner)
- Resources and Social Transformation (PI Maier, PI Grosse-Wilde)
- Resources and Life Worlds (PI Stöllner, PI Möllerherm)
- Resources and Governance (PI Roos)
- Resources and Scales of Production and Consumption in Landscapes (PI von Rüden, PI Zepp)